Energy Harvesting for Wireless Automation 2010Date: 24th March 2010 - 25th March 2010
Location: Sofitel Munich Bayerpost, Munich, Germany
This meeting has a simple objective - to accelerate the adaptation of energy harvesting by connecting product developers, energy harvesting device and component manufacturers and end users. This agenda is designed to identify best practices to overcome limitations and fully exploit the advances of these new technologies.
Join pioneers in the use of self-powered wireless sensor technologies to learn:
- What performance levels are currently achieved with energy autarkic sensors
- Which are the optimal environments to utilise wireless sensors powered by energy harvesting technology?
- How to match circuits to your power budget
- How to integrate energy harvesting into existing systems architecture
- How your design may impact the selection of your power sources
- What are the current drivers for energy harvesting in a cross section of industries including; aerospace, automotive, buildings and industrial
- How advanced energy storage and ultra low power technologies affect the energy output
- Future trends in energy harvesting and how to stay ahead of the curve
Further Information: http://www.hansonwade.com/events/energy-harvesting